Following today's news that the nation heads into a National lockdown it is looking highly unlikely that The Rally Replay South Downs Stages will run on it's intended date of Saturday 13th February. News that I'm sure will come as no surprise as we have all watched the numbers rise with this unforeseen new variant of Covid-19.
Having paid a deposit we would look to reschedule the event rather than cancel. In order to have the extended hours required to run a decent mileage we have to run in winter which is bound by the clock changes which means either pre 28th March or post 31st October.
The Goodwood staff are on a mix of furlough and reduced working hours so comms are slower than usual so please bear with us a couple of days while we establish options for reschedule.
If anyone wants an immediate withdrawal/refund regardless then we can do this but we may be in a position to offer existing entries a hold on an entry for a future date but we do need a couple if days to establish the lie of the land first. It goes without saying that we won't be holding any money back from refund to cover costs incurred so far.
Sad news, difficult times, but rest assured we will all be back at Goodwood at some point in 2021 having a thoroughly enjoyable day. Thank you to everyone for your patience whilst we work out plan B.
Mark & The Team